Aldingbourne, West Sussex


Updated 11th August 2020.

BOTH HOMES RESERVED.

Two 3 bedroom detached houses being constructed on Landspeed’s behalf by award winning developer Metis Homes, on their 14 unit scheme in Hook Lane, Aldingbourne.

With open market values of £395,000 each, these generously sized (1,050 sq.ft) high quality new houses are available under Landspeed’s shared purchase scheme at prices not exceeding £296,250 for a 75% interest (with no rent to pay on the remaining 25% at any time).

Estate charges will apply (TBE).

Both properties have been reserved but please contact us should you wish to be held in reserve.

Applicants must, in the first instance, be registered on www.helptobuyagent3.org.uk (where further information is available) as well as having a local connection with the Arun District Council area and unable to afford a similar property in the open market.

Comments are closed.