Fair Oak, Hampshire

Completed in January 2018

Landspeed's first scheme with Bargate Homes on their Park Meadow development in Fair Oak.

A pair of 2 bedroom semi-detached houses and a 3 bedroom detached unit were reserved within days of their release and sold at 75% of their open market value (with no rent on the remaining 25%) to applicants who had a connection with the Eastleigh Borough Council area.

For further information on future schemes please contact Anthony Roper on 07811 370425 or fill in and return our Application Form.

Comments are closed.