We deliver Affordable Homes.
Why rent when you can buy for less?
Welcome to Landspeed Homes
Update as at the 9th January 2019
We are now taking reservations for:
- Six 2 bedroom apartments in Haywards Heath, East Sussex for immediate occupation.
- A 4 bedroom house available for immediate occupation in Cooksbridge, East Sussex.
- Four 2 and 3 bedroom homes near Warnham in West Sussex forecast for delivery in March 2019.
- Ten 1 and 2 bed apartments in Crawley, West Sussex available for immediate occupation.
- A 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom house in Cross-in-Hand, East Sussex available for occupation in January 2019.
- Two 2 bedroom semi-detached houses in Bramley, Surrey likely to be available for occupation in early 2019.
Please click on the links to find out more about these developments
We will shortly be launching three further schemes in:
- Haywards Heath, West Sussex (2 bedroom houses).
- Yapton, West Sussex (2 bed bungalows, 2 & 3 bedroom houses).
- Margate, Kent (2 bedroom apartments).
Further developments are also under negotiation for delivery within the next 12 to 18 months in Hampshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey and both Sussex counties (with sites in other areas also being discussed).
If you presently live, work or have a close family connection with any of the following local authority areas - and are unable to purchase a new home in the open market - then we will happily register your interest for the above or our possible future developments in:
- Arun District Council
- Chichester District Council
- Crawley Borough Council
- East Hampshire District Council
- Fareham Borough Council
- Hart District Council
- Horsham District Council
- Lewes District Council
- Mid Sussex District Council
- Rother District Council
- The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- South Oxfordshire District Council
- Test Valley Borough Council
- Thanet District Council
- Waverley District Council
- Wealden District Council
Further information will be available on this web-site as soon as it becomes available but please contact us if you want to register for our future developments.
Landspeed deliver new affordable homes to people who cannot afford a property on the open market.
Our flats and houses are priced well below open market values (usually with at least a 25% discount) and are constructed by reputable home-builders on our behalf.
All new Landspeed homes come with a full warranty and generally do not differ substantially from the open market properties that are built on the same developments.
Our purchasers usually need to have a connection with the local area within which the homes are located. You can find out more by checking through the most frequently asked questions.
Landspeed's new homes are available via either shared ownership or shared equity means and, most importantly, are mortgageable without the need to pay rent on the unpurchased equity share - meaning our purchasers only ever pay a mortgage (and any service charges).
If you are interested in one of our new properties then you need to fill in and post or scan back our application form.
What is the difference between shared ownership and shared equity?
Many people get confused over the ways that they can purchase a new affordable home, but the principles are generally the same, save that the legal mechanism may differ depending on the rules of the provider, the model offered and the prevailing rules of the... Read more