Landspeed - Delivering Affordable Homes
Welcome to Landspeed Homes
Update as at 13th August 2018
We are now taking reservations for:
- Six 2 bedroom apartments in Haywards Heath, East Sussex ready in September 2018.
- Two 3 bedroom semi-detached houses near Ringmer, East Sussex for occupation in the Autumn of 2018.
- A 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom maisonette for immediate occupation and a 2 bedroom and 4 bedroom house (available in September 2018) in Cooksbridge, East Sussex
- Five 2 and 3 bedroom homes near Warnham in West Sussex forecast for delivery at the end of 2018.
- Twenty-six 1 and 2 bed apartments in Crawley, West Sussex available for immediate occupation.
Please click on the links to find out more about these schemes.
We will shortly be launching three new schemes in:
- Bramley, Surrey (2 bedroom houses).
- Haywards Heath, West Sussex (2 bedroom houses).
- Yapton, West Sussex (2 bed bungalows, 2 & 3 bedroom houses).
Further developments are also under negotiation for delivery within the next 12 to 18 months in Hampshire, Surrey and both Sussex counties (with sites in other areas also being discussed).
If you presently live, work or have a close family connection with any of the following local authority areas - and are unable to purchase a new home in the open market - then we will happily register your interest for the above or our possible future developments in:
- Arun District Council
- Chichester District Council
- Crawley Borough Council
- East Hampshire District Council
- Fareham Borough Council
- Horsham District Council
- Lewes District Council
- Mid Sussex District Council
- Rother District Council
- The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Test Valley Borough Council
- Waverley District Council
- Wealden District Council
Further information will be available on this web-site as soon as it becomes available but please contact us if you want to register for our future developments.
Landspeed deliver new affordable homes to people who cannot afford a property on the open market.
Our flats and houses are priced well below open market values (usually with at least a 25% discount) and are constructed by reputable home-builders on our behalf.
All new Landspeed homes come with a full warranty and generally do not differ substantially from the open market properties that are built on the same developments.
Our purchasers usually need to have a connection with the local area within which the homes are located. You can find out more by checking through the most frequently asked questions.
Landspeed's new homes are available via either shared ownership or shared equity means and, most importantly, are mortgageable without the need to pay rent on the unpurchased equity share - meaning our purchasers only ever pay a mortgage (and any service charges).
If you are interested in one of our new properties then you need to fill in and post or scan back our application form.
What is the difference between shared ownership and shared equity?
Many people get confused over the ways that they can purchase a new affordable home, but the principles are generally the same, save that the legal mechanism may differ depending on the rules of the provider, the model offered and the prevailing rules of the... Read more