Welcome to Landspeed
Updated on 6th December 2023.
We are now taking reservations for:
- A 1 bedroom house in West Horsley, Surrey (for immediate occupation).
- A 2 bedroom bungalow in Grayshott, Hampshire (for immediate occupation).
- A 3 bedroom semi-detached house in Sissinghurst, Kent (January 2024).
- Three 2 bedroom apartments in East Meon, Hampshire (January 2024).
- A pair of 3 bedroom semi-detached houses in West Chiltington, West Sussex (spring 2024).
Please click on the links to find out more about these developments. We will shortly be launching further schemes in:
- Crowborough, East Sussex (2 bed and 3 bed houses).
- Eastergate, West Sussex (1 & 2 bed apartments and 2 bed houses).
- Cobham, Surrey (2 bedroom houses).
- Sittingbourne, Kent (1 bedroom apartments).
- Staple, Kent (2 and 3 bedroom houses).
- Godalming, Surrey (1 bedroom apartments).
Further developments are also either secured or under negotiation for delivery within the next 12 to 18 months throughout the South and South East of England (with sites in other areas also being discussed).
If you presently live, work or have a close family connection with any of the following local authority areas – and are unable to purchase a new home in the open market – then we will happily register your interest for the above or our possible future developments (* denotes areas where schemes are presently underway or terms are agreed and forthcoming):
- Arun District Council*
- Brighton & Hove City Council*
- Chichester District Council*
- Dover District Council*
- East Hampshire District Council*
- Elmbridge Borough Council*
- Guildford Borough Council*
- Horsham District Council*
- Lewes District Council*
- Mid Sussex District Council*
- Reigate & Banstead Borough Council
- Rother District Council
- Swale Borough Council*
- Tandridge District Council
- Test Valley Borough Council
- Thanet District Council
- Tunbridge Wells Borough Council*
- London Borough of Wandsworth*
- Waverley Borough Council*
- Wealden District Council*
Further information will be available on this web-site as soon as it becomes available but please contact us if you want to register for our future developments.
Landspeed deliver new affordable homes to people who cannot afford a property on the open market.
Our flats and houses are priced well below open market values (usually with at least a 25% discount) and are either constructed by reputable home-builders on our behalf or directly by Landspeed.
All new Landspeed homes come with a full warranty and generally do not differ substantially from the open market properties that are built on the same developments.
Our purchasers usually need to have a connection with the local area within which the homes are located. You can find out more by checking through the most frequently asked questions.
Landspeed’s new homes are available via either shared ownership or shared equity means and, most importantly, are mortgageable without the need to pay rent on the unpurchased equity share – meaning our purchasers only ever pay a mortgage (and any service charges).
We call this “shared purchase” as we can deliver our properties via either of the two mechanisms, subject to our purchasers’ financial circumstances.
If you are interested in one of our new properties then you need to fill in and post or scan back our application form.
We deliver Affordable Homes
Why rent when you can buy for less?
What is the difference between shared ownership and shared equity?
Many people get confused over the ways that they can purchase a new affordable home, but the principles are generally the same, save that the legal mechanism may differ depending on the rules of the provider, the model offered and the prevailing rules of the… Read more