Landspeed - Delivering Affordable Homes
Welcome to Landspeed Homes
Update as at 8th February 2018
We presently have available for sale (and for immediate occupation):
- One 2 bedroom apartment in Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- One 2 bedroom apartment in Eastleigh, Hampshire
Plus we are now taking reservations for:
- Six 2 bedroom apartments in Haywards Heath, East Sussex ready in the Summer.
- Two 3 bedroom semi-detached houses in Ringmer, East Sussex for occupation in the Autumn of 2018.
- Eleven 1, 2, and 4 bedroom properties in Cooksbridge, East Sussex available from the Summer of 2018.
- One 2 bedroom house in Romsey, Hampshire for Autumn 2018 occupation.
- Six 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes near Warnham in West Sussex forecast for delivery at the end of 2018.
Please click on the links to find out more about these schemes.
Expressions of interest are also being sought for a number of new developments due for completion in 2018. These include a scheme for six new affordable homes near Warnham in West Sussex. Further developments are also under negotiation for delivery within the next 12 to 18 months in Hampshire, Surrey and both Sussex counties (with sites in other areas also being discussed).
If you presently live, work or have a close family connection with any of the following local authority areas - and are unable to purchase a new home in the open market - then we will happily register your interest for our forthcoming developments in
- Arun District Council
- Chichester District Council
- East Hampshire District Council
- Horsham District Council
- Lewes District Council
- Mid Sussex District Council
- Test Valley Borough Council
Further information will be available on this web-site as soon as it becomes available but please contact us if you want to register for our future developments.
Landspeed deliver new affordable homes to people who cannot afford a property on the open market.
Our flats and houses are priced well below open market values (usually with at least a 25% discount) and are constructed by reputable home-builders on our behalf.
All new Landspeed homes come with a full warranty and generally do not differ substantially from the open market properties that are built on the same developments.
Our purchasers usually need to have a connection with the local area within which the homes are located. You can find out more by checking through the most frequently asked questions.
Landspeed's new homes are available via either shared ownership or shared equity means and, most importantly, are mortgageable without the need to pay rent on the unpurchased equity share - meaning our purchasers only ever pay a mortgage (and any service charges).
If you are interested in one of our new properties then you need to fill in and post or scan back our application form.
What is the difference between shared ownership and shared equity?
Many people get confused over the ways that they can purchase a new affordable home, but the principles are generally the same, save that the legal mechanism may differ depending on the rules of the provider, the model offered and the prevailing rules of the... Read more